Tuesday, December 3, 2013

sketch and update

Hey guys!

Sorry for the lack of updates but I finally have gotten back into the groove after CTNx. The trip was amazing and took so much out of me, and it was absolutely amazing to meet so many of you for the first time (and see a lot of you again).   I have been wrapping up my bird a day project, which is coming to a close in less than a month, as well as planning my next big project.  This month will be filled with prep for a children's book with a good friend of mine and christmas projects.  Updates will be more frequent in the early new year :)

thank you all for your endless support and love.  You all keep me going, keep me motivated and inspired, and I couldn't be more grateful.

<3 p="">

3 comments:

Clinkenbeards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clinkenbeards said...

Hi,
Is there any contact info here? I love your art and have a question!

Cla said...

How
Oh
my
woh
so adorablee